Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

I know it has been FOREVER since I have blogged, but life just seems to never slow down. This year for Halloween Isaac decided to be a super hero, Iron Man, and Audrey went with the classic princess costume, Snow White.  I also thought it would be fun to dress up this year and go a little outside my comfort  zone.  So my awesome friend Suzanne helped me out and let me borrow a costume.  So I went as a pirate.  Thanks Suzanne!  I really tried to talk Steve into dressing up with me, but he just wouldn't go for it.  Anyway, here are some pics from Halloween.  It was hard to get really great pictures because the kids wouldn't quit running around for me to catch one.
We started the fun off by going to our ward carnival.  The kids had a lot of fun and loved their face painting.

Then we joined John & Suzi at their neighborhood Trunk or Treat.  John & Steve were in charge of passing out the candy.  

Just about the time the Trunk or Treat started it began raining.  But the kids didn't care.  The major flaw with Halloween is the time of year in Utah.  It really stinks when we have to cover the kids costumes with jackets or coats.

Audrey holding out on the rain.  


After the Trunk or Treat we went back home, dried out the costumes and then we hit the neighborhood for Trick or Treating. 

Isaac enjoying Trick or Treating.


The kids going door to door. They were having tons of fun.

And this is how each of them made out (not including what their wonderful Grandma's gave them).

It was a great night!

1 comment:

  1. The family looks great! Well, you and the kids, bummer Steve wouldn't dress up. Next year tell him to throw on his motor cross shirt and he's a speed racer.

    Thanks for the photos
    Love you guys

    ReplyDelete