Monday, August 10, 2009

It's been a while

Sorry to everyone who has been asking about the blog. Something was seriously wrong with it (as you could tell, if you tried looking at our blog). I am not sure what happened to it, but anytime you tried to view the blog all but pictures were blacked out.
Anyway, I thought I would post an update on the family. We are all doing really well. Steve was hired permanently by North American on Monday, August 3rd. I was way excited, I have been waiting for this for a long time. :) He is almost finished with his second term of school. He is doing awesome and we are so proud of him for going back to school. He is looking forward to the Fall of 2010 when he will get his Associates in Accounting and then will move on to earn his Bachelors. He is busy as ever and tries to balance work, school, and family. It is a challenge, but knowing the reward keeps us all moving. I am still working in Kaysville, some days are better than others. Nevertheless, I am grateful to have a job right now to help things along while Steve is going to school. Isaac starts Kindergarten in just two short weeks. He is so excited. He has a few friends from the ward who will be in his class and also his cousin Brinlee. We have yet to go shopping for school clothes, but I am sure we will get there. Audrey still has a mind of her own. She is going through a stage where she doesn't think she has to use the potty all the time. It is so frustrating. We keep promising her that if she can fill her sticker chart (which has 30 days on it) that she can have a big girl bed. She was doing awesome until Steve and I went away for the weekend a few weeks ago and then I guess she thought she didn't have to anymore. Anyway, long story short she is doing pretty good as long as you tell her to go. Isn't it funny the things you talk about when you are a mom, lol.
So there you have it, an update on what is going on with the family. I will really try better to keep more current on the blog now that i have re-created it. Love you all and I love reading your blogs!!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great! I'm glad you're finally posting again!

    ReplyDelete