Wednesday, June 3, 2009

From the mouth of babes

My friend Amber did a post on her blog of quotes from her little girl Libby. I thought it was such a cute idea, that I thought I would do the same. So here it goes:

The other day I was doing Audrey's hair and since she has naturally curly hair I always put mousse in her hair and then hairspray it. Well Audrey is going through this stage where she does not like her curls. So while we were standing in front of the mirror doing her hair she said "Mommy I don't want curl's" and I said "Well Audrey, Heavenly Father gave you pretty curls and you can't get rid of them." She replied "But mommy, I don't want curls." So I said "Audrey maybe you can ask Heavenly Father why he gave you curls." Then Isaac chimed in and said "Yeah Audrey, maybe when you are resurrected you can ask Him." After I got over my initial shock from how quickly Isaac thought about that, I could not get over how funny it was that he even thought about that. I guess sometimes when you don't think they are listening, they really are.

1 comment:

  1. SO cute, Loved it! I think it's amazing ALL the things they really understand!

    ReplyDelete