Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy birthday baby girl!!

I know I am a couple days late on posting, but better late than never, right.  On Monday, our beautiful baby girl turned 4 years old.  Happy birthday Audrey, we love you so much!

Sunday we celebrated with the family at the house, Audrey chose a Barbie and the three musketeers cake.  She was so excited.
This was Audrey waiting to dive into her cake, every time I told her not to touch it, she would get so upset.  You can see from the picture above, there was already one finger had touched the cake.  I love this picture, it tells a story all on its own.....


 Steve and I decided it was time for Audrey to graduate the toddler bed and move into something bigger.  So we went to RC Willey (of course) and bought her a full size bed.  We used the headboard and footboard from the crib the kids had when they were younger and gave her a cute new bed for her birthday.
Below are are couple pics of the new bed.
The kids thought it would be fun to go to "sleep" in the new bed.  They are silly kids. 

This is a better picture of the bed, however Audrey's eyes are half closed. 


Isaac enjoying Audrey's new bed. 

I had such a hard time finding the bedding for Audrey, but after endless searching I found this bedding at JC Penney.  I did have to order it online, and I was a little skeptical, but everything turned out fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment