Thursday, May 28, 2009

A new member of the family!

Our first family picture in over a year, just a quick one though, nothing professional. Isaac, Steve, Molly, Tara, and Audrey. 



After much thought and consideration I told Steve that he could get a dog.  He has really been wanting one.  He went the other night and looked at her and just loved her. So I told him that he could get her as long as she was an outside dog. Anyway, this is Molly, the newest member of our family.  We went and got her last night (May 27) and I immediately just fell in love with her.  She is so sweet and I just love her to death. I never thought I would feel that way about a dog. Anyway, she is a pure bred black lab and is 1 1/2 years old.  She is well mannered and very playful.  We absolutely love her!!! Audrey still needs to get use to her, but Audrey has always been cautious around dogs.  



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dog. Alex will be so jealious when I tell him. He loves dogs!!

    ReplyDelete